Marui Group Co., Ltd. (OTCMKTS:MAURY – Get Rating) was the target of a significant growth in short interest in May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 3,700 shares, a growth of 3,600.0% from the April 30th total of 100 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 2,800 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 1.3 days.
Marui Group Trading Down 1.5 %
Shares of OTCMKTS MAURY opened at $34.24 on Friday. Marui Group has a twelve month low of $29.35 and a twelve month high of $38.90. The stock has a fifty day simple moving average of $32.32 and a 200-day simple moving average of $32.25. The stock has a market capitalization of $3.56 billion, a PE ratio of 21.95 and a beta of 0.52.
Marui Group Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Marui Group (MAURY)
- 3 Electrical Gear Makers: Hidden Gems Amid Growing Digitization
- Can ULTA’s Defensive Product Line Stand Against This Down Cycle
- A Reversal Is Brewing For Medtronic: Buying The Dip
- Ralph Lauren’s Styled Dividend Is Still In Season
- Dollar Tree Falls As Theft Cuts Into Bottom Line
Receive News & Ratings for Marui Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Marui Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.