Mayne Pharma Group Limited (OTCMKTS:MAYNF – Get Rating) was the target of a large growth in short interest in May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 5,000 shares, a growth of 4,900.0% from the April 30th total of 100 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 700 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 7.1 days.
Mayne Pharma Group Stock Performance
Shares of MAYNF opened at $2.37 on Friday. Mayne Pharma Group has a twelve month low of $2.00 and a twelve month high of $5.87. The firm’s fifty day simple moving average is $2.61 and its 200-day simple moving average is $2.80.
Mayne Pharma Group Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Mayne Pharma Group (MAYNF)
- 3 Electrical Gear Makers: Hidden Gems Amid Growing Digitization
- Can ULTA’s Defensive Product Line Stand Against This Down Cycle
- A Reversal Is Brewing For Medtronic: Buying The Dip
- Ralph Lauren’s Styled Dividend Is Still In Season
- Dollar Tree Falls As Theft Cuts Into Bottom Line
Receive News & Ratings for Mayne Pharma Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Mayne Pharma Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.