Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd. (OTCMKTS:RCRUY – Get Rating) was the recipient of a large growth in short interest during the month of May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 287,000 shares, a growth of 6,733.3% from the April 30th total of 4,200 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 1,045,100 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.3 days.
Recruit Stock Down 1.0 %
Shares of Recruit stock opened at $6.23 on Friday. The company has a 50 day moving average price of $5.63 and a 200 day moving average price of $5.96. Recruit has a 52 week low of $4.83 and a 52 week high of $7.83.
Recruit Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Recruit (RCRUY)
- 3 Electrical Gear Makers: Hidden Gems Amid Growing Digitization
- Can ULTA’s Defensive Product Line Stand Against This Down Cycle
- A Reversal Is Brewing For Medtronic: Buying The Dip
- Ralph Lauren’s Styled Dividend Is Still In Season
- Dollar Tree Falls As Theft Cuts Into Bottom Line
Receive News & Ratings for Recruit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Recruit and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.