abrdn China Investment (LON:ACIC – Get Rating)‘s stock had its “house stock” rating reaffirmed by equities research analysts at Shore Capital in a research note issued to investors on Wednesday, Marketbeat.com reports.
abrdn China Investment Stock Performance
ACIC opened at GBX 476 ($5.92) on Wednesday. The firm has a market cap of £207.44 million, a P/E ratio of -163.01 and a beta of 0.65. abrdn China Investment has a 52-week low of GBX 438.50 ($5.45) and a 52-week high of GBX 638 ($7.94). The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 2.60, a quick ratio of 9.69 and a current ratio of 10.59. The business’s fifty day moving average is GBX 511.88 and its 200-day moving average is GBX 547.21.
abrdn China Investment Company Profile
- Ralph Lauren’s Styled Dividend Is Still In Season
- Dollar Tree Falls As Theft Cuts Into Bottom Line
- Best Buy’s Comeback Is Still At Play, Earnings Call For Patience
- e.l.f. Beauty Has Giant Quarter, Shares Hit New High
- If You Can Only Pick One Stock For The Rest Of 2023, Pick Nvidia
Receive News & Ratings for abrdn China Investment Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for abrdn China Investment and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.