Top KingWin’s (NASDAQ:TCJH – Get Rating) quiet period is set to expire on Monday, May 29th. Top KingWin had issued 2,750,000 shares in its IPO on April 18th. The total size of the offering was $11,000,000 based on an initial share price of $4.00. During Top KingWin’s quiet period, insiders and any underwriters that worked on the IPO are prevented from issuing any earnings forecasts or research reports for the company because of SEC regulations. Following the expiration of the company’s quiet period, the brokerages that served as underwriters will likely initiate research coverage on the company.
Top KingWin Stock Up 0.3 %
Shares of TCJH opened at $9.58 on Friday. Top KingWin has a one year low of $3.37 and a one year high of $10.48. The company has a 50-day simple moving average of $6.01.
About Top KingWin
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Top KingWin (TCJH)
- Ralph Lauren’s Styled Dividend Is Still In Season
- Dollar Tree Falls As Theft Cuts Into Bottom Line
- Best Buy’s Comeback Is Still At Play, Earnings Call For Patience
- e.l.f. Beauty Has Giant Quarter, Shares Hit New High
- If You Can Only Pick One Stock For The Rest Of 2023, Pick Nvidia
Receive News & Ratings for Top KingWin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Top KingWin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.