Trio Petroleum’s (NYSEAMERICAN:TPET – Get Rating) quiet period is set to end on Monday, May 29th. Trio Petroleum had issued 2,000,000 shares in its public offering on April 18th. The total size of the offering was $6,000,000 based on an initial share price of $3.00. During Trio Petroleum’s quiet period, underwriters and any insiders involved in the IPO are restricted from issuing any research reports for the company because of SEC regulations. Following the expiration of the company’s quiet period, the brokerages that served as underwriters will likely initiate research coverage on the company.
Trio Petroleum Stock Down 4.3 %
TPET stock opened at $1.55 on Friday. Trio Petroleum has a twelve month low of $1.41 and a twelve month high of $3.00.
About Trio Petroleum
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Trio Petroleum (TPET)
- Ralph Lauren’s Styled Dividend Is Still In Season
- Dollar Tree Falls As Theft Cuts Into Bottom Line
- Best Buy’s Comeback Is Still At Play, Earnings Call For Patience
- e.l.f. Beauty Has Giant Quarter, Shares Hit New High
- If You Can Only Pick One Stock For The Rest Of 2023, Pick Nvidia
Receive News & Ratings for Trio Petroleum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Trio Petroleum and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.