225679 (POT.TO) (TSE:POT – Get Free Report) (NYSE:POT) crossed above its 50-day moving average during trading on Monday . The stock has a 50-day moving average of C$25.78 and traded as high as C$26.38. 225679 (POT.TO) shares last traded at C$25.78, with a volume of 21,744,563 shares trading hands.
225679 (POT.TO) Price Performance
The company’s 50-day simple moving average is C$25.78.
225679 (POT.TO) Company Profile
Potash Corporation of Saskatchewan Inc (PCS) is a fertilizer producer producing a range of primary crop nutrients, such as potash, nitrogen and phosphate. The Company operates through three segments: potash, nitrogen and phosphate. As of December 31, 2016, it owned and operated five potash operations in Saskatchewan and owned one in New Brunswick.
- Five stocks we like better than 225679 (POT.TO)
- What Investors Must Know About Over-the-Counter (OTC) Stocks
- 2 Recession-Proof Intelligence Stocks to Defend Your Portfolio
- How to Invest in Communication Stocks
- 5 Reasons Mullen Automotive is About to Turn a Corner
- Where Do I Find 52-Week Highs and Lows?
- Qualcomm and Apple Forge Ahead with New Modem Partnership
Receive News & Ratings for 225679 (POT.TO) Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for 225679 (POT.TO) and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.