Clean Coal Technologies, Inc. (OTCMKTS:CCTC – Get Free Report) shares crossed above its 50 day moving average during trading on Monday . The stock has a 50 day moving average of $0.20 and traded as high as $0.22. Clean Coal Technologies shares last traded at $0.22, with a volume of 77,550 shares traded.
Clean Coal Technologies Trading Up 10.0 %
The stock’s fifty day simple moving average is $0.20 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is $0.24.
About Clean Coal Technologies
Clean Coal Technologies, Inc engages in the development of a patented multi-stage process that transforms coal with high levels of impurities, contaminants, and other polluting elements into a high energy, low polluting fuel. Its technology portfolio includes Pristine-M, Pristine-SA, and Pristine. The company was founded on September 17, 1986 and is headquartered in New York, NY.
- Five stocks we like better than Clean Coal Technologies
- Stock Market Sectors: What Are They and How Many Are There?
- 2 Recession-Proof Intelligence Stocks to Defend Your Portfolio
- Comparing and Trading High PE Ratio Stocks
- 5 Reasons Mullen Automotive is About to Turn a Corner
- How to Invest in Insurance Companies: A Guide
- Qualcomm and Apple Forge Ahead with New Modem Partnership
Receive News & Ratings for Clean Coal Technologies Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Clean Coal Technologies and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.