Shares of Corning Natural Gas Holding Co. (OTCMKTS:CNIG – Get Free Report) crossed above its fifty day moving average during trading on Monday . The stock has a fifty day moving average of $24.70 and traded as high as $24.77. Corning Natural Gas shares last traded at $24.70, with a volume of 4,000 shares traded.
Corning Natural Gas Trading Up 0.3 %
The firm has a 50-day moving average price of $24.70 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $24.70.
Corning Natural Gas Company Profile
Corning Natural Gas Holding Corporation, through its subsidiaries, distributes natural gas and electricity. The company offers natural gas to approximately 15,000 customers through approximately 434 miles of distribution main and 86 regulating stations; and electricity to approximately 4,900 customers through approximately 160 miles of electric distribution wire and poles, and 20 miles of gas distribution pipe.
- Five stocks we like better than Corning Natural Gas
- The How and Why of Investing in Gold Stocks
- 2 Recession-Proof Intelligence Stocks to Defend Your Portfolio
- What is a Low P/E Ratio and What Does it Tell Investors?
- 5 Reasons Mullen Automotive is About to Turn a Corner
- The How And Why of Investing in Oil Stocks
- Qualcomm and Apple Forge Ahead with New Modem Partnership
Receive News & Ratings for Corning Natural Gas Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Corning Natural Gas and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.