Corridor Resources Inc. (TSE:CDH – Get Free Report)’s share price passed above its 50 day moving average during trading on Monday . The stock has a 50 day moving average of C$1.38 and traded as high as C$1.44. Corridor Resources shares last traded at C$1.38, with a volume of 103,002 shares.
Corridor Resources Price Performance
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.28, a current ratio of 69.35 and a quick ratio of 67.53. The stock has a market cap of C$121.64 million and a PE ratio of 16.63. The business’s 50 day moving average price is C$1.38.
Corridor Resources Company Profile
Corridor Resources Inc, a junior resource company, explores for, develops, and produces petroleum and natural gas. The company explores for petroleum and natural gas onshore in New Brunswick and Québec; and offshore in the Gulf of St. Lawrence. Its principal properties include the McCully Field located to the northeast of Sussex, New Brunswick; the Frederick Brook Shale located in the Elgin sub-basin in southern New Brunswick; and the Old Harry prospect located in the Gulf of St.
- Five stocks we like better than Corridor Resources
- Health Care Stocks Explained: Why You Might Want to Invest
- 2 Recession-Proof Intelligence Stocks to Defend Your Portfolio
- Are Stock Buybacks Good for the Average Investor?
- 5 Reasons Mullen Automotive is About to Turn a Corner
- Canada Bond Market Holiday: How to Invest and Trade
- Qualcomm and Apple Forge Ahead with New Modem Partnership
Receive News & Ratings for Corridor Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Corridor Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.