GEA Group Aktiengesellschaft (OTCMKTS:GEAGY – Get Free Report)’s stock price crossed above its 50 day moving average during trading on Monday . The stock has a 50 day moving average of $40.59 and traded as high as $40.64. GEA Group Aktiengesellschaft shares last traded at $40.59, with a volume of 2,200 shares trading hands.
GEA Group Aktiengesellschaft Trading Up 4.1 %
The stock has a 50 day moving average of $40.59 and a 200-day moving average of $40.59. The company has a market capitalization of $7.33 billion, a P/E ratio of -34.99 and a beta of 1.16. The company has a current ratio of 1.35, a quick ratio of 0.97 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.25.
GEA Group Aktiengesellschaft Company Profile
GEA Group Aktiengesellschaft engages in the development and production of systems and components for the food processing industry worldwide. It operates in two segments, Business Area Equipment and Business Area Solutions. The Business Area Equipment segment offers separators, valves, pumps, homogenizers, and refrigeration compressors, as well as process technology solutions for food processing and packaging applications; and dairy equipment, feeding systems, and slurry engineering solutions.
- Five stocks we like better than GEA Group Aktiengesellschaft
- What is a Secondary Public Offering? What Investors Need to Know
- 2 Recession-Proof Intelligence Stocks to Defend Your Portfolio
- Market Cap Calculator: How to Calculate Market Cap
- 5 Reasons Mullen Automotive is About to Turn a Corner
- 3 Tickers Leading a Meme Stock Revival
- Qualcomm and Apple Forge Ahead with New Modem Partnership
Receive News & Ratings for GEA Group Aktiengesellschaft Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for GEA Group Aktiengesellschaft and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.