H2O Innovation Inc. (CVE:HEO – Get Free Report)’s stock price passed above its 50 day moving average during trading on Monday . The stock has a 50 day moving average of C$2.38 and traded as high as C$2.38. H2O Innovation shares last traded at C$2.38, with a volume of 23,314 shares.
H2O Innovation Price Performance
The company has a current ratio of 2.11, a quick ratio of 1.51 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 49.03. The company has a market cap of C$214.22 million and a P/E ratio of 68.00. The business’s fifty day moving average is C$2.38 and its 200 day moving average is C$2.38.
H2O Innovation Company Profile
H2O Innovation Inc designs and provides integrated water treatment solutions based on membrane filtration technology. The company operates through three segments: Water Technologies and Services, Specialty Products, and Operation and Maintenance Services. It offers membrane filtration technology for municipal, industrial, energy, and natural resources end-users; and aftersales services, as well as digital solutions to monitor and optimize water treatment plants.
- Five stocks we like better than H2O Innovation
- What Are Meme Stocks and Are They Viable Investments?
- 2 Recession-Proof Intelligence Stocks to Defend Your Portfolio
- How to Invest in Lithium and Lithium Stocks
- 5 Reasons Mullen Automotive is About to Turn a Corner
- How to Analyze Restaurant Stocks
- Qualcomm and Apple Forge Ahead with New Modem Partnership
Receive News & Ratings for H2O Innovation Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for H2O Innovation and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.