Infrastructure Materials Corp. (OTCMKTS:IFAM – Get Free Report) crossed above its 50-day moving average during trading on Monday . The stock has a 50-day moving average of $0.00 and traded as high as $0.00. Infrastructure Materials shares last traded at $0.00, with a volume of 0 shares trading hands.
Infrastructure Materials Price Performance
Infrastructure Materials Company Profile
Infrastructure Materials Corp., an exploration stage company, engages in the exploration and development of mineral properties. It primarily explores for limestone and precious metals. The company holds 2 limestone projects comprising 68 mineral claims covering approximately 1,405 acres on land owned or controlled by the United States Department of Interior Bureau of Land Management (BLM) located in Nevada; and 50% mineral rights on 680 acres, as well as 25% of the mineral rights on 160 acres.
- Five stocks we like better than Infrastructure Materials
- With Risk Tolerance, One Size Does Not Fit All
- 2 Recession-Proof Intelligence Stocks to Defend Your Portfolio
- What is a Death Cross in Stocks?
- 5 Reasons Mullen Automotive is About to Turn a Corner
- How to Invest in Pharmaceutical Companies
- Qualcomm and Apple Forge Ahead with New Modem Partnership
Receive News & Ratings for Infrastructure Materials Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Infrastructure Materials and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.