Mosaic Capital Co. (CVE:M – Get Free Report) crossed above its 50-day moving average during trading on Monday . The stock has a 50-day moving average of C$5.50 and traded as high as C$5.50. Mosaic Capital shares last traded at C$5.50, with a volume of 2,850 shares.
Mosaic Capital Trading Up 0.5 %
The company has a fifty day simple moving average of C$5.50 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of C$5.50. The company has a current ratio of 1.54, a quick ratio of 1.38 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 111.87. The company has a market cap of C$58.88 million and a PE ratio of -3.89.
About Mosaic Capital
Mosaic Capital Corporation is a private equity firm specializing in acquisitions, growth capital, mature, buyouts, and middle market investments. It prefers to invest in consumer discretionary, consumer staples, energy, financials, healthcare, industrials, information technology, materials, telecommunication services, utilities sectors and infrastructure, distribution, construction, business services, oil and gas services, manufacturing and real estate industries.
- Five stocks we like better than Mosaic Capital
- Are These Liquid Natural Gas Stocks Ready For An Upside Bounce?
- 2 Recession-Proof Intelligence Stocks to Defend Your Portfolio
- How to Invest in Fertilizer
- 5 Reasons Mullen Automotive is About to Turn a Corner
- What Percentage Gainers Tell Investors and Why They Don’t Tell the Whole Story
- Qualcomm and Apple Forge Ahead with New Modem Partnership
Receive News & Ratings for Mosaic Capital Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Mosaic Capital and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.