Trinity Place Holdings Inc. (NYSEAMERICAN:TPHS – Get Free Report)’s share price crossed above its fifty day moving average during trading on Monday . The stock has a fifty day moving average of $0.00 and traded as high as $0.43. Trinity Place shares last traded at $0.43, with a volume of 22,713 shares traded.
Trinity Place Stock Performance
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 19.75, a quick ratio of 0.64 and a current ratio of 0.64.
Trinity Place (NYSEAMERICAN:TPHS – Get Free Report) last issued its quarterly earnings data on Monday, August 14th. The company reported ($0.29) earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter. Trinity Place had a negative net margin of 64.11% and a negative return on equity of 132.86%. The business had revenue of $6.67 million during the quarter.
Hedge Funds Weigh In On Trinity Place
About Trinity Place
Trinity Place Holdings Inc operates as a real estate holding, investment, development, and asset management company in the United States. The company's principal asset is located at 77 Greenwich Street in Lower Manhattan. It also owns a property occupied by a retail tenant in Paramus, New Jersey.
- Five stocks we like better than Trinity Place
- Most Volatile Stocks, What Investors Need to Know
- 2 Recession-Proof Intelligence Stocks to Defend Your Portfolio
- Technology Stocks Explained: Here’s What to Know About Tech
- 5 Reasons Mullen Automotive is About to Turn a Corner
- Stocks with Unusual Volume: How to Find Unusual Volume Stocks in Real Time
- Qualcomm and Apple Forge Ahead with New Modem Partnership
Receive News & Ratings for Trinity Place Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Trinity Place and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.