Shares of Village Farms International, Inc. (TSE:VFF – Get Free Report) passed above its 50 day moving average during trading on Monday . The stock has a 50 day moving average of C$8.12 and traded as high as C$8.48. Village Farms International shares last traded at C$8.12, with a volume of 4,316,496 shares trading hands.
Village Farms International Stock Up 0.9 %
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 18.58, a current ratio of 3.11 and a quick ratio of 1.94. The company has a market cap of C$715.51 million and a P/E ratio of -116.00. The business’s 50 day simple moving average is C$8.12.
About Village Farms International
Village Farms International, Inc, together with its subsidiaries, produces, markets, and distributes greenhouse-grown tomatoes, bell peppers, and cucumbers in North America. It operates through three segments: Produce Business, Energy Business, and Cannabis and Hemp Business. The company also owns and operates a 7.0 megawatt power plant that generates and sells electricity to British Columbia Hydro and Power Authority; and produces and supplies cannabis products.
- Five stocks we like better than Village Farms International
- Pros And Cons Of Monthly Dividend Stocks
- 2 Recession-Proof Intelligence Stocks to Defend Your Portfolio
- What is the S&P/TSX Index?
- 5 Reasons Mullen Automotive is About to Turn a Corner
- How to Capture the Benefits of Dividend Increases
- Qualcomm and Apple Forge Ahead with New Modem Partnership
Receive News & Ratings for Village Farms International Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Village Farms International and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.