Bank Polska Kasa Opieki S.A. (OTC:BKPKF – Get Free Report) shares traded up 74.8% during mid-day trading on Monday . The company traded as high as C$34.82 and last traded at C$34.82. 40,650 shares were traded during trading, an increase of 17,346% from the average session volume of 233 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$19.92.
Bank Polska Kasa Opieki Trading Up 74.8 %
The stock has a fifty day simple moving average of C$22.31 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of C$23.49.
Bank Polska Kasa Opieki Company Profile
Bank Polska Kasa Opieki SA, a commercial bank, provides a range of banking products and services to retail and corporate clients in Poland and internationally. It operates through Retail Banking, Private Banking, Corporate and Investment Banking, Enterprise banking, and Assets and Liabilities Management and Other segments.
- Five stocks we like better than Bank Polska Kasa Opieki
- Where Do I Find 52-Week Highs and Lows?
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- What Are the U.K. Market Holidays? How to Invest and Trade
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- What is the Hang Seng index?
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for Bank Polska Kasa Opieki Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Bank Polska Kasa Opieki and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.