BioPharma Credit PLC (LON:BPCP – Get Free Report)’s share price shot up 2.7% during mid-day trading on Monday . The company traded as high as GBX 69.50 ($0.87) and last traded at GBX 69.50 ($0.87). 7,644 shares were traded during trading, a decline of 72% from the average session volume of 26,831 shares. The stock had previously closed at GBX 67.70 ($0.85).
BioPharma Credit Price Performance
The firm has a market cap of £952.15 million, a P/E ratio of 1,158.33 and a beta of 0.21. The company’s 50 day simple moving average is GBX 67.88 and its 200-day simple moving average is GBX 72.09.
BioPharma Credit Company Profile
BioPharma Credit PLC, an investment trust, primarily invests in interest-bearing debt assets. Its debt assets are secured by royalties or other cash flows derived from the sales of approved life sciences products. The company was incorporated in 2016 and is based in London, the United Kingdom.
- Five stocks we like better than BioPharma Credit
- Investing in Travel Stocks Benefits
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- How to Invest in Grocery Stores
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- What is a Mid Cap Stock? How to Invest
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for BioPharma Credit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for BioPharma Credit and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.