Brookfield Property Preferred L.P. (NASDAQ:BPYPM – Get Free Report) fell 0.2% on Monday . The company traded as low as $13.30 and last traded at $13.30. 22,343 shares were traded during mid-day trading, a decline of 20% from the average session volume of 27,979 shares. The stock had previously closed at $13.33.
Brookfield Property Preferred Trading Down 0.2 %
The company has a fifty day moving average of $13.26 and a 200-day moving average of $14.52.
Brookfield Property Preferred Cuts Dividend
The company also recently disclosed a quarterly dividend, which will be paid on Sunday, December 31st. Investors of record on Friday, December 1st will be issued a dividend of $0.3906 per share. This represents a $1.56 annualized dividend and a dividend yield of 11.75%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Thursday, November 30th.
About Brookfield Property Preferred
Brookfield Property Partners LP invests in real estate. The Company owns, operates and invests in commercial properties. Brookfield Property Partners focuses on properties located in North America, Europe, Australia and Brazil.
- Five stocks we like better than Brookfield Property Preferred
- Short Selling: How to Short a Stock
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- The 3 Best Retail Stocks to Shop for in August
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- Insider Selling Explained: Can it Inform Your Investing Choices?
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for Brookfield Property Preferred Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Brookfield Property Preferred and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.