CareMax, Inc. (NASDAQ:CMAXW – Get Free Report)’s share price fell 7.7% during mid-day trading on Monday . The company traded as low as $0.08 and last traded at $0.12. 2,712 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 59% from the average session volume of 6,643 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.13.
CareMax Trading Down 7.7 %
The firm has a fifty day moving average price of $0.18 and a 200 day moving average price of $0.29.
Institutional Trading of CareMax
A hedge fund recently bought a new stake in CareMax stock. CSS LLC IL acquired a new position in CareMax, Inc. (NASDAQ:CMAXW – Free Report) in the fourth quarter, according to the company in its most recent disclosure with the SEC. The firm acquired 57,462 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately $30,000.
- Five stocks we like better than CareMax
- Quiet Period Expirations Explained
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- What is a Stock Market Index and How Do You Use Them?
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- How to Invest in Virtual Reality
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for CareMax Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for CareMax and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.