Core Lithium Ltd (OTC:CXOXF – Get Free Report)’s stock price was up 3.3% during trading on Monday . The stock traded as high as C$0.24 and last traded at C$0.22. Approximately 24,000 shares were traded during trading, a decline of 40% from the average daily volume of 40,203 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$0.21.
Analysts Set New Price Targets
Separately, The Goldman Sachs Group upgraded shares of Core Lithium from a “sell” rating to a “neutral” rating in a research note on Sunday, August 20th.
Core Lithium Stock Up 3.3 %
About Core Lithium
Core Lithium Ltd engages in the development of lithium and various metal deposits in Northern Territory and South Australia. The company primarily explores for copper, gold, silver, uranium, lead, zinc, rare earth elements, and base metals. Its flagship project is the Finniss Lithium project located to the south of Darwin port in the Northern Territory; and Shoobridge Lithium, Anningie and Barrow Creek Lithium, Blueys and Inkheart Lead/Silver, the Bynoe Gold, and Napperby uranium projects located in the Northern Territory.
- Five stocks we like better than Core Lithium
- The Top 3 Healthcare Dividend Stocks to Buy and Hold
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- 3 Best Fintech Stocks for a Portfolio Boost
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- Investing in large cap stocks: Diving into big caps
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for Core Lithium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Core Lithium and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.