Libbey Inc. (NYSEAMERICAN:LBY – Get Free Report) shares passed above its 200-day moving average during trading on Monday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $0.00 and traded as high as $0.05. Libbey shares last traded at $0.04, with a volume of 245,407 shares traded.
Libbey Stock Performance
The company has a market cap of $927,914.70 and a PE ratio of 0.05.
Libbey Inc designs, produces, and sells tableware and other products in the United States, Canada, Latin America, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and internationally. It offers glass tableware products, including tumblers, stemware, mugs, bowls, vases, salt and pepper shakers, shot glasses, canisters, candleholders, and other items; storage ware; serve ware; bakeware; handmade glass tableware; and other components for original equipment manufacturers, such as blender jars and mixing bowls.
- Five stocks we like better than Libbey
- Low PE Growth Stocks: Unlocking Investment Opportunities
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- There Are Different Types of Stock To Invest In
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- 3 Must-Buy Warren Buffett Stocks for Volatile Times
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for Libbey Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Libbey and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.