NEXON Co., Ltd. (OTCMKTS:NEXOY – Get Free Report) rose 3.5% on Monday . The stock traded as high as C$21.22 and last traded at C$20.84. Approximately 21,773 shares changed hands during trading, an increase of 20% from the average daily volume of 18,183 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$20.14.
Wall Street Analysts Forecast Growth
Separately, Macquarie initiated coverage on NEXON in a research note on Friday, August 11th. They set an “outperform” rating for the company.
NEXON Price Performance
NEXON Co, Ltd. produces, develops, and services PC online and mobile games. It operates through five segments: Japan, Korea, China, North America, and Others. The company's PC online game titles include MapleStory, Dungeon & Fighter, and EA SPORTS FIFA ONLINE 4. The company was formerly known as NEXON Japan Co, Ltd.
- Five stocks we like better than NEXON
- How to Calculate Retirement Income: MarketBeat’s Calculator
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- When to Sell a Stock for Profit or Loss
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- How to Invest in Esports
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for NEXON Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for NEXON and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.