Sabre Gold Mines Corp. (TSE:SGLD – Get Free Report) was down 11.5% during trading on Monday . The company traded as low as C$0.12 and last traded at C$0.12. Approximately 52,876 shares changed hands during trading, an increase of 83% from the average daily volume of 28,866 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$0.13.
Sabre Gold Mines Price Performance
The stock has a fifty day moving average of C$0.13 and a two-hundred day moving average of C$0.14. The company has a current ratio of 14.00, a quick ratio of 0.75 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 62.49. The stock has a market capitalization of C$9.08 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of 1.64 and a beta of 0.94.
About Sabre Gold Mines
Sabre Gold Mines Corp. engages in the exploration and development of mineral properties. Its 100% owned flagship property is the Copperstone gold project, which covers approximately 12,258 acres of surface area and mineral rights located in La Paz County, Arizona. The company was formerly known as Arizona Gold Corp.
- Five stocks we like better than Sabre Gold Mines
- Growth Stocks: What They Are, Examples and How to Invest
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- Low PE Growth Stocks: Unlocking Investment Opportunities
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- Insider Trading – What You Need to Know
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for Sabre Gold Mines Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Sabre Gold Mines and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.