Shares of SuRo Capital Corp. 6.00% Notes due 2026 (NASDAQ:SSSSL – Get Free Report) were up 0.3% during mid-day trading on Monday . The stock traded as high as $23.29 and last traded at $23.29. Approximately 350 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 85% from the average daily volume of 2,381 shares. The stock had previously closed at $23.21.
SuRo Capital Corp. 6.00% Notes due 2026 Stock Up 0.3 %
The stock has a fifty day moving average of $23.22 and a two-hundred day moving average of $23.28.
SuRo Capital Corp. 6.00% Notes due 2026 Dividend Announcement
The company also recently declared a quarterly dividend, which was paid on Saturday, September 30th. Investors of record on Friday, September 15th were paid a dividend of $0.375 per share. This represents a $1.50 dividend on an annualized basis and a yield of 6.44%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend was Thursday, September 14th.
SuRo Capital Corp. 6.00% Notes due 2026 Company Profile
gsv capital corp (0gv) is an accounting company based out of 2925 woodside rd, woodside, california, united states.
- Five stocks we like better than SuRo Capital Corp. 6.00% Notes due 2026
- What is the NASDAQ Stock Exchange?
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- How to Invest in Pharmaceutical Companies
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- Are Penny Stocks a Good Fit for Your Portfolio?
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for SuRo Capital Corp. 6.00% Notes due 2026 Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for SuRo Capital Corp. 6.00% Notes due 2026 and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.