Western Bulk Chartering AS (OTC:WSSTF – Get Free Report) was up 1.7% during mid-day trading on Monday . The company traded as high as C$2.45 and last traded at C$2.45. Approximately 10,990 shares were traded during mid-day trading, an increase of 20% from the average daily volume of 9,158 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$2.41.
Western Bulk Chartering AS Stock Up 1.7 %
The stock has a 50 day simple moving average of C$2.72 and a 200 day simple moving average of C$3.03.
About Western Bulk Chartering AS
Western Bulk Chartering AS, together with its subsidiaries, operates as a dry bulk shipping company. It charters and operates dry bulk vessels for the transportation of minerals, timber, cement, bauxite, steel products, grains, coal, and others; and operates chartered-in fleet of 110-150 vessels, including time charter trip vessels and period vessels.
- Five stocks we like better than Western Bulk Chartering AS
- How to Invest in Pharmaceutical Companies
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- REIT Stocks – Best REIT Stocks to Add to Your Portfolio Today
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- Investing in Blue-Chip Stocks
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for Western Bulk Chartering AS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Western Bulk Chartering AS and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.