Challenger Limited (ASX:CGFPD – Get Free Report) announced a interim dividend on Monday, January 8th, MarketIndexAU reports. Shareholders of record on Sunday, February 25th will be given a dividend of 1.39 per share on Sunday, February 25th. This represents a yield of 1.34%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Wednesday, February 14th.
Challenger Price Performance
Challenger Company Profile
Challenger Limited is a publicly owned investment manager. The company also provides retirement services to its clients. It manages equity mutual funds. The firm invests into the public equity markets across the world. Challenger Limited was founded in 1985 and is based in Australia, Asia and United Kingdom.
- Five stocks we like better than Challenger
- Your Comprehensive Guide to Investing in Bank Stocks
- Uber quadruples EPS estimates, but is growth decelerating?
- CD Calculator: Certificate of Deposit Calculator
- 3 stocks set to benefit from record Valentine’s Day spending
- Why Consider Investing in Nanotechnology Stocks
- Tradeweb is a disruptive pure play on financial market liquidity
Receive News & Ratings for Challenger Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Challenger and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.