Investment analysts at Royal Bank of Canada began coverage on shares of Palmer Square Capital BDC (NYSE:PSBD – Get Free Report) in a report released on Monday, Briefing.com reports. The firm set an “outperform” rating and a $17.00 price target on the stock. Royal Bank of Canada’s target price would indicate a potential upside of 4.42% from the company’s current price.
Separately, Citigroup began coverage on shares of Palmer Square Capital BDC in a research report on Monday. They set a “buy” rating and a $17.00 target price on the stock.
Palmer Square Capital BDC Stock Up 0.8 %
Palmer Square Capital BDC Company Profile
Palmer Square Capital BDC Inc is an externally managed, non-diversified closed-end management investment company which primarily lends to and invests in corporate debt securities, including small to large private U.S. companies and has elected to be regulated as a business development company. Palmer Square Capital BDC Inc is based in MISSION WOODS, Kan.
- Five stocks we like better than Palmer Square Capital BDC
- What Are Dividend Champions? How to Invest in the Champions
- Uber quadruples EPS estimates, but is growth decelerating?
- What Are Dividend Achievers? An Introduction
- 3 stocks set to benefit from record Valentine’s Day spending
- How to Invest in Semiconductors
- Tradeweb is a disruptive pure play on financial market liquidity
Receive News & Ratings for Palmer Square Capital BDC Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Palmer Square Capital BDC and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.