Dimecoin (CURRENCY:DIME) traded up 10.8% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on June 28th. One Dimecoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia, CoinExchange, Novaexchange and Livecoin. Dimecoin has a total market capitalization of $9.37 million and approximately $5,976.00 worth of Dimecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Dimecoin has traded down 37.3% against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.92 or 0.00031418 BTC.
- ALQO (ALQO) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003391 BTC.
- MonetaryUnit (MUE) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0629 or 0.00001031 BTC.
- LockTrip (LOC) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.86 or 0.00014063 BTC.
- Social Send (SEND) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0656 or 0.00001075 BTC.
- Shekel (JEW) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0076 or 0.00000124 BTC.
Dimecoin Coin Profile
Dimecoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Quark hashing algorithm. Its launch date was December 23rd, 2013. Dimecoin’s total supply is 539,096,740,560 coins. Dimecoin’s official Twitter account is @dimecoin_ and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Dimecoin is /r/dimecoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Dimecoin is www.dimecoinnetwork.com/dime.
Dimecoin Coin Trading
Dimecoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Novaexchange, YoBit, CoinExchange, Livecoin and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dimecoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dimecoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Dimecoin using one of the exchanges listed above.